Terms & Conditions
In order to continue using this site, please accept our terms
Commissary CLICK2GO Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on August 26, 2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY! They contain very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
The MyCommissary website (“Site”) offered through the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) offers Commissary CLICK2GO online ordering and pickup services at select commissaries for our customers.
These Commissary CLICK2GO Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) govern your use of the Commissary CLICK2GO service (“Service”), whether you access the Service through our Site or via a mobile application. Please note that certain features will be different between the mobile application and web-based site.
- ELIGIBILITY. Age restricted items such as tobacco products and alcoholic beverages will require pickup by an authorized patron 21 years or older.
- USING THE SERVICE.
- Payment and Cancellation. The payment of your order will be accepted upon pickup. You can change your order, such as adding products or deleting products from your order at the time of pickup. We reserve the right to cancel any order if we believe that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
- Minimum Purchase. No minimum purchase is required to use the Service.
- Product Quantity Limits. No quantity limits will be imposed.
- Locations. The Service is only available at select Commissary locations. The Home page of MyCommissary will provide information on the commissaries currently offering the Commissary CLICK2GO Service.
- Picking Up Your Order. When you place your Commissary CLICK2GO order, you will be prompted to select a pickup time window. Your order will be processed, packed and ready for pickup during that timeframe. Emails will be sent to your email address 1) when your order is finalized online with order confirmation information and 2) when the order is ready for pickup with order barcode information. The email sent when the order is ready for pickup with the order barcode must be brought with you (hardcopy or on your mobile phone) to be scanned at pickup in order to correctly identify your order. If you placed filters on your email system, you may not receive order confirmations, invoices and communications from our Customer Service Department. When you arrive at your commissary, follow the directions for the Commissary CLICK2GO pickup area. A commissary employee will then bring your order to your vehicle. You will be notified at that time whether any items were not available and whether substitutions have been made. Any valid paper and reward card coupons can be presented for processing along with your payment (see #7 below for payment type details).
- Estimated and Final Prices. When you checkout online, you will be provided an estimated total. The final order total that you are charged at pickup may differ to accurately reflect items sold by weight, substitutions that have been pre-agreed to, and any items changing price prior to pickup. The prices that you will be charged will be the prices in effect on the day and time of pickup of your order.
- Rewards Card Prices. Your final price at pickup will automatically include any discounts offered to Rewards Card members as of the date of pickup as well as any valid digital coupons that you have linked to your Rewards Card account.
- Products Sold by Weight. You will be charged based on the actual weight of the product packed for your order. We will try to match your ordered product weight as best we can.
- Substitutions. See #5 below for our substitution policy.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND SUBSTITUTIONS. At the time you are ordering an item you will have the opportunity to specify whether a substituted product is acceptable if the product you order is out of stock or limited in quantity. Additionally, you can add comments to specify substitution preferences.
- PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND COUPONS. We accept Digital Coupons loaded to your Rewards Card.
- PAYMENT. Valid methods of payment that will be accepted are Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) and Debit Cards
- SERVICE CHARGES AND OTHER FEES. The service fee has been waived until further notice. Surcharge will be applied to all applicable items.
- MISSING PRODUCTS. If any product in your order for which you have paid is missing from the items you received please contact the commissary from which you picked up your order, the address and telephone number of which is on the receipt you receive with your order.
- CONTACTING YOU. When you register for the Service, we require that you provide a valid and current email address and mobile phone number. You authorize us to contact you using that email address or mobile phone number in connection with your account regarding any of your orders or in case of suspected fraud. We may also contact you in the event your delivery is delayed or otherwise impacted by inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. If you placed filters on your email system, you may not receive order confirmations, invoices and communications from our Customer Service Department. We will abide by the post or base inclement weather policy. Therefore, if the post or base closes, we will close the commissary as well. Fulfillment operations will continue once the post/base and the commissary opens and we will attempt to contact you to reschedule your pickup time.
CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about your Commissary CLICK2GO order please contact the store associated with your order. Contact information for the store can be found on your store receipt.